This kit does not contain wire or flags. Dog fence wire is required to use this in-ground fence system.
Already have wire installed in their yard or Will obtain their own wire.
The pet fence difference you can feel for yourself! It's one thing to make a product that keeps your pet safely in the yard, it's another to thoughtfully design a fence with features that make it safer and more comfortable too. Perimeter's exclusive Comfort Contacts cushion your pet's neck with soft rubber, unlike the hard steel probes used in other pet fences. Veterinarians prefer the softness of the Comfort Contacts to help reduce the incidence of skin irritations.
With the Perimeter Ultra Comfort Contact fence not only do you have the ability to change frequencies you also have the ability to change stimulation settings to achieve a range of correction to fit your dog's specific temperament. In fact, each dog's collar can be programmed to provide only the necessary correction level to be effective.Features
- Chances are you heard about pet fencing from a friend or neighbor
- The Perimeter Ultra Comfort Contact fencing you gives you the flexibility of changing the frequency
- Perimeter's exclusive Comfort Contacts cushion your pet's neck with soft rubber, providing a lighter touch solution to hard steel contacts
- Veterinarians prefer the softness of the Comfort Contacts to help avoid serious skin irritations
- One advanced wall mount transmitter
- One waterproof collar receiver
- Instruction and Basic Training manual
- Instruction and Basic Training DVD
- Comfort Contact Probes
- Additional Rubber Comfort Contact tips
- Long Hair Steel Contact Probes
- Non-correction long and short training probe covers
- High Quality nylon collar
- Weight: 2 lbs